With the holiday season upon us, a lot of us are busy getting ready for Christmas.
Here are some creative and fun ideas we compiled to make your Christmas all the more jolly.
1. A simple decor, that is really easy to make. All you would need is a vase, some old twigs and Christmas ball ornaments.
2. These mason jars with little Christmas trees is an easy and affordable way to decorate your tables
3. Star lights can’t scream Christmas more! This little decor with an old glass bottle and star lights will brighten your living space perfectly.
4. Who knew a ladder with some fairy lights and Christmas decorations would look so fabulous
5. If you need something really simple but glittery these little star boxes are a good addition to your Christmas decorations.
6. This Christmas wreath with cinnamon sticks, lime, and candles will lighten up your table.
7. These Christmas tree jars with fairy lights and sweets would add some glam to your celebrations.
8. These little snow men made with old bottle caps are easy to make too.
9. This jute Christmas wreath would be a subtle addition to your door.
10. Another wreath made with buttons and wine corks.
11. This Christmas tree made with cutlery is really innovative.
Feature Image Via @christmas_diy_decor